READING, Pa. - Officials have identified the victim of a deadly shooting outside a McDonald's in Reading.
Christopher Cuevas, 21, from Reading was killed Tuesday, according to police.
Officers responded to the call at the McDonald's on 9th and Spring streets around 5:30 p.m.
Witnesses say two men were shot after they were seen fighting, one in the side and the other, in the leg.
The coroner tells us they were sent to Reading Hospital in relation to the shooting.
Police are still investigating.
So far no arrests have been made.
Three separate train rides celebrated the holiday Irish style.Read More »
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Updated Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Updated A pleasant Sunday to round out the weekend
- Updated Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Updated Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Irish Community Day event held in Allentown
- Hundreds celebrate St. Patrick's Day aboard the Colebrookdale Railroad
- Fire damages apartment building in Coopersburg
- War of words between James Comey and Donald Trump
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced