READING, Pa. - Officials have identified the victim of a deadly shooting outside a McDonald's in Reading.
Christopher Cuevas, 21, from Reading was killed Tuesday, according to police.
Officers responded to the call at the McDonald's on 9th and Spring streets around 5:30 p.m.
Witnesses say two men were shot after they were seen fighting, one in the side and the other, in the leg.
The coroner tells us they were sent to Reading Hospital in relation to the shooting.
Police are still investigating.
So far no arrests have been made.
An accident involving multiple vehicles has closed a 12-mile stretch of Interstate 78 in Berks County.Read More »
- Cleanup in Berks underway as snowfall comes to an end
- Cumru police chief: Fraud, theft trending high in township
- Road crews getting job done as 2nd round of snow hits Berks
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Multi-vehicle accident closes I-78 West near Hamburg
- Updated Businesses shovel out after snow blankets the Poconos
- YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Updated Former Parkland HS teacher sentenced for sexual relationship with student
- Updated Pennsylvania's first medical marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- New Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- Allentown police: Fight leads to shots fired at car
- Updated Cleanup in Berks underway as snowfall comes to an end
- Life Lessons: We Care Bears Project
- 69News Snow Patrol - Regional Road Conditions