READING, Pa. - Reading Police are investigating a second shooting in the same neighborhood this week.
A victim was shot in the leg around 2:45 a.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Cotton Street, police said.
The injuries were not said to be life-threatening.
Police have issued an arrest warrant for Jamal Taylor in connection with the shooting.
Early Monday, a woman in the 1400 block of Cotton Street was hit by a bullet while inside her home. She is expected to be okay.
An altercation outside her house resulted in multiple shots being fired around 1 a.m. Monday, police said.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
- Woman charged with vehicular homicide in death of highway worker
- Shopping, music and Black Friday traditions at Lehigh Valley Mall
- Police in Warren County arrest 3 after report of shots fired
- Berks County woman killed in Thanksgiving Day crash
- Police: Fake taxi driver robs rider in Hackettstown
- Updated 2 arrested in Amity Township home burglary
- Updated Health Beat: Charcot-Marie-Tooth treatment
- Fire destroys garage in Northampton County
- Sunrise Chef: Rodizio Grill
- Life Lessons: Tackle public speaking