READING, Pa. - Police have identified the suspect and charged him with homicide in the deadly shooting of a Reading man this past weekend.
Vincent Lloyd Minto remains hospitalized with injuries he suffered when he was tackled by a witness to the shootings of Clifford McFarlane and McFarlane's son outside a bar on North 8th Street.
Clifford McFarlane, 43, died of a single gunshot wound to the back, the coroner said; Marlone McFarlane, 29, remains hospitalized with multiple gunshot wounds.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem