READING, Pa. - The search is on for a man who failed to meet requirements of registering as a sex offender, authorities said.
The Berks County Sheriff's Department is asking for help in tracking down Hubert Wakefield. A warrant was issued in January for his arrest on a charge of failure to comply with registration of sexual offender requirements, authorities said.
Wakefield, 34, was last known to live at 123 W. Buttonwood St. in Reading.
Anyone with information about Wakefield's whereabouts is asked to call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
Police took no chances in their investigation of what appeared to be suspicious package aboard a school bus in Berks County, calling in the bomb squad for a closer look.Read More »
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated Suspicious package clears school, closes Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- Updated Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Updated One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police