READING, Pa. - The Berks County Sheriff's Department is asking for help finding a man who's accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
Jose Luis Santiago broke into his ex-girlfriend's home on April 15, waited for her to arrive and assaulted her, officials said.
Santiago is charged with burglary, assault, making terroristic threats and related offenses. His last-known address is 1052 Culvert St. in Reading.
If you know where he is, call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- New Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- New Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- New Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- New Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud