READING, Pa. - The Berks County Sheriff's Department is asking for help finding a man who's accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
Jose Luis Santiago broke into his ex-girlfriend's home on April 15, waited for her to arrive and assaulted her, officials said.
Santiago is charged with burglary, assault, making terroristic threats and related offenses. His last-known address is 1052 Culvert St. in Reading.
If you know where he is, call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death