READING, Pa. - A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Juan Lopez-Bonilla.
Authorities said he violated his probation on charges of receiving stolen property.
Lopez-Bonilla, 36, of 408 Windsor St. in Reading, also stands accused of threatening his family members with a gun on Sept. 1, so city police also have a warrant for his arrest on terroristic threat charges.
If you know of his whereabouts, call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill