READING, Pa. - The Berks County sheriff's office said it needs help finding Korby Beck.
Beck is wanted for failing to comply with his probation in connection with a charge of accidents involving death or injury.
Beck was also arrested last June after allegedly stealing two large brass railings from the North 6th Street entrance of the Berks County Courthouse in downtown Reading.
Beck, 46, is described by authorities as a white man who stands 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds. He has hazel eyes and brown hair.
If you know of his whereabouts, call the sheriff's office at 610-478-6390.
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities