READING, Pa. - The Berks County Sheriff's Department is asking for your help in locating Melvin Ruiz-Caquias.
The Reading man, whose last known address was the Hope Rescue Mission, is being sought on a felony charge of criminal trespass.
Ruiz-Caquias, 40, was placed on probation in May 2012 and then violated that probation, officials said.
A warrant for his arrest was issued on Dec. 5, 2012.
If you know of Ruiz-Caquias' whereabouts, you're asked to call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- New Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- New Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- New Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- New Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud