READING, Pa. - The Berks County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in tracking down a homeless man wanted for violating a court order.
A warrant was issued on June 16 for the arrest of Norman Brown. He allegedly violated a protection from abuse order.
Brown, 51, was last known to live at 1333 Muhlenberg Street in Reading. If you have any information about where he is now, you're asked to call the Berks County Sheriff's Department at 610-478-6390.
You can find more of Berks County's "most wanted" on the sheriff's department's website.
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem