READING, Pa. - A dispute among neighbors led a Reading man to lose his life, police said.
Ruderick Quitcon-Vasquez is now wanted in connection with the killing of Yamil Lozada Ocasio in June.
Ocasio's body was found riddled with bullets in a self-storage facility in the 400 block of Blair Avenue in northwest Reading, investigators said.
At one point, Quitcon-Vasquez, 25, and Ocasio, 36, both lived in the 600 block of Schuylkill Avenue and were involved in a long-running dispute, said detectives, who would not release specifics about the nature of the dispute.
"He [Quitcon-Vasquez] kept confronting the victim over this dispute they were having until it culminated in him murdering him that night," said Sgt. John Solecki, Reading Police Dept.
The suspect's photo will be added to a national database and circulated to police departments across the country, investigators said.
Anyone with information about Quitcon-Vasquez's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913.
Anonymous calls are accepted, and you could earn up to a $10,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death