ROBESONIA - For the third consecutive year, Conrad Weiser and Bishop McDevitt will play in the District III-AAA tournament.
The Crusaders have won each of the two previous meetings, giving the Scouts every reason to be fired up heading into the matchup.
Weiser's defense has been lights out so far through the District tournament, posting shutouts of Dover and Spring Grove over the first two games. The Scouts will need their defense to be locked in again opposite an explosive McDevitt offense.
Dexter Jordan has also been an X-factor for Weiser on offense, turning in two productive performances in place of the injured Alex Guilbe. He's also relieved some pressure off quarterback Aidan Brosious, who has been outstanding this season.
Bishop McDevitt got to the semis at the expense of another Berks team, topping Muhlenberg, 55-21, last week.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients