WOMELSDORF, Pa. - Some students in Berks County raced to the finish line, and they laughed all the way.
Students at Conrad Weiser West Elementary School in Womelsdorf put on jingle bells and took part in a fun, holiday-themed competition on Tuesday.
It was all part of the school's "Grinch Day," and many students wore green in honor of the occasion.
Even the big green guy himself made an appearance. Students filled him with "love" by writing down acts of kindness on red hearts.
"We've had huge complaints from our residents about speed in their developments," said Sgt. David Bentz with the Exeter Township Traffic Safety Unit.Read More »
- Football excitement reaches fever pitch in Berks County
- Kutztown police: Graffiti is not art; it's vandalism
- Eagles fever spreading as NFC Championship game nears
- Reading Hospital dedicates part of campus to Berks couple
- Economist: New tax law may have limited impact on job growth
- Restaurant employee helps save customer's life
- Violent car crash occurs near Sands Casino in Bethlehem
- Updated Women's marches, rallies held across nation Saturday
- Firefighters quickly douse Easton church fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Afghan hotel attack ends, Taliban claim
- Congressman Patrick Meehan denies allegation in misconduct claim
- Dorney Park makes Eagles bet with Minnesota's Valleyfair Park
- Coroner ID's man killed in Allentown crash
- Man killed in fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp. ID'd
- History's Headlines: Man of Steel