READING - Sean Wiles recorded a hat trick and the Reading Royals handled Wheeling on Wednesday, 6-2, at Santander Arena.
The victory snapped a two-game losing streak for the Royals. Reading is still looking for consistent play as seemingly constant roster movement has prevented the team from playing its best hockey.
Ryan Cruthers scored two goals for the Royals while Michal Cajkovsky added one of his own.
Reading will play three games with the Elmira Jackals this weekend, beginning Friday night in Elmira.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts