SHILLINGTON, Pa. - Wilson WL defeated Exeter for the fourth time this season, 11-4, on Thursday night in a District III lacrosse quarterfinal game at Governor Mifflin.
Wilson led 6-1 after the first half, and never looked back. The Bulldogs got four goals from Connor Howell and three from Julian Jackson.
Derek Stump paced Exeter with two goals.
Wilson will meet Carlisle in the District semifinals on Tuesday at a location and time to be determined.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients