SPRING TOWNSHIP - At John Gurski Stadium, the Wilson West Lawn boys lacrosse team (6-0, 8-0) rolled to a 16-3 win over Governor Mifflin (4-1, 7-1) in a meeting of Berks lacrosse undefeated teams.
Connor Howell had a big night for the Bulldogs, scoring 7 goals and tallying 3 assists for a total of 10 points. Matt Close and Ryan Terefenko each recorded hat tricks in addition.
Darren Schlegel led the way for the Mustangs with 2 goals, who trailed 11-1 after the 1st half.
Wilson visits Exeter on Friday in a rematch of last year's county final. Governor Mifflin will play at Berks Catholic Saturday morning.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts