SPRING TWP. - Berks County's lone representative in the quad-A field of the boy's state tournament is Wilson West Lawn. Despite a 26-3 overall record, the Bulldogs had to settle for the fifth seed out of District 3.
That mean's a first round showdown with Pennsbury on Saturday, the runner-up out of District I.
Wilson knows it has an opportunity to make up for the a shorter than expected run at the District 3 tournament.
Even though the Bulldogs have accomplished much this year, they're not satisfied. They think the biggest spoils are yet to be had.
Plans are in place for the public service dedicated to the memory of retail icon Albert Boscov.Read More »
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Route 100 in Bally
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Updated Friday was a day for the record books
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Updated Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- New Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Updated Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Updated Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid