SPRING TWP. - Berks County's lone representative in the quad-A field of the boy's state tournament is Wilson West Lawn. Despite a 26-3 overall record, the Bulldogs had to settle for the fifth seed out of District 3.
That mean's a first round showdown with Pennsbury on Saturday, the runner-up out of District I.
Wilson knows it has an opportunity to make up for the a shorter than expected run at the District 3 tournament.
Even though the Bulldogs have accomplished much this year, they're not satisfied. They think the biggest spoils are yet to be had.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Scott Kingery named Eastern League Player of the Week
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Updated Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown