Mitch Phillips racked up five goals and Matt Close had four of his own to lead Wilson West Lawn (9-0, 11-1) to a 13-6 win at Berks Catholic (5-4, 6-5) on Monday night.
The victory keeps the Bulldogs perfect within league play this year.
Matt Kase and Nick Waligurski combined for four goals to pace the Saints.
Wilson hosts Conrad Weiser on Tuesday. Berks Catholic takes on Daniel Boone on Wednesday.
In Reiffton, Exeter (9-1, 11-2) remained one game back of Wilson in the loss column with a 10-7 victory over Governor Mifflin (4-6, 7-7).
Justin Long and Ryan McGinley each registered a hat trick to lead the Eagles.
Matt Shermot and Jeb Taylor each netted a pair of goals for the Mustangs.
Exeter heads to Twin Valley Tuesday. Mifflin hosts Wyomissing Wednesday.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients