SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. - The Wilson girls soccer team (9-1, 20-7 in 2013) hopes to take home championships this Fall. The Bulldogs lost in two title games last year, something that didn't sit well with them in the offseason.
Tim Fick has a talented and motivated senior class back to lead the way this year. They are determined to do what last year's squad couldn't. That's win championships.
Wilson lost in both the BCIAA and District III championship games a year ago. All of that happened before a setback in the PIAA quarterfinals.
The Bulldogs have the talent to get back to each of those levels of the postseason. They certainly have the emotional edge to get it done this year as well.
Wilson visits Easton on Saturday morning.
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway