SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Wilson West Lawn (8-1, 9-1) recorded a 3-1 victory over rival Exeter (7-2, 7-2) on Thursday night to claim sole possession of first place in Berks I.
After splitting the first two games, the Bulldogs won the final two back-and-forth games to seal the victory.
Sheku Koroma paced the Bulldogs with 17 kills. Kyle Lorenz added 13 kills and Anthony Rivera had 44 assists.
Corbin Keller, who signed with Pfeiffer University earlier in the day, had a team-high 21 kills for Exeter. Ryan Santos added 20 kills and Nick Birch had 43 assists.
Wilson will host Daniel Boone on Saturday night. Exeter welcomes Fleetwood Tuesday night.
Rescue crews in Berks County were pressed into action after an SUV and a tractor trailer collided Tuesday afternoon.Read More »
- Woman sentenced in death of man with maggot-filled wounds
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned in legal battle
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals' season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Updated Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Updated Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Updated Driver trapped when SUV, tractor trailer collide in Maidencreek
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated Woman sentenced in death of man with maggot-filled wounds
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Periods of rain or drizzle this afternoon; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest