Two lucky winners hit the Cash 5 jackpot this Memorial Day weekend.
And one of them was in Berks County.
One of the winning tickets was sold at the Sunoco on North Furnace Street in Birdsboro.
The $1 million prize will be split between the two ticket holders.
The other winning ticket was sold in Westmoreland County.
Both retailers will receive a bonus of $500.
- New Coroner called to shooting in Palmer Township
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks