BETHEL TWP., Pa. - The coroner's office says the woman found dead in a rural part of northwestern Berks County in April died of a heroin overdose.
The death of Alishia Eller has been ruled an accident.
State police say Eller's body was found at an excavation storage site not far from Interstate 78 in Bethel Township.
Eller had been living in the Pine Grove, Schuylkill County area.
"We lost it all," says woman whose home was destroyed. "No words can describe it. It's gone. It's gone."Read More »
- National Weather Service assessing Pennsylvania storm damage
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Middletown's buzzer-beater sinks Berks Catholic in District 3 semis
- Muhlenberg, DeSales and Albright women headed to NCAA Tournament
- Neighbor of man shot by police: 'Fear for my family'
- Bucknell's Nana Foulland earns Patriot League Player of the Year honors
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case
- Former Montana West building sold