BETHEL TWP., Pa. - The coroner's office says the woman found dead in a rural part of northwestern Berks County in April died of a heroin overdose.
The death of Alishia Eller has been ruled an accident.
State police say Eller's body was found at an excavation storage site not far from Interstate 78 in Bethel Township.
Eller had been living in the Pine Grove, Schuylkill County area.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Grillers BBQ for a good cause
- Cabela's honors 'hometown heroes'
- Crews knock out 2-alarm house fire near Bechtelsville
- Fire destroys barn near Robesonia
- Group hopes to open medical marijuana dispensary in Berks
- Hopkins pulls off massive comeback to down Alvernia at NCAA Regional
- Updated Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer