READING, Pa. - A young author is sharing his story to inspire others.
Shane Burcaw read his new book, "Not So Different," to kids at the Reading Public Library.
Burcaw was born with spinal muscular atrophy, and he has been in a wheelchair since he was 2 years old, but he hasn't let that slow him down.
He said he hopes his story will motivate others.
One of the people indicted as part of a federal corruption investigation centered around Reading City Hall has admitted to his role in the case.Read More »
- Berks DA leads push for tougher sentences in fentanyl cases
- Behavioral health campus planned for 82-acre site in Bern
- Captured: Reading man jailed in attempt to kill girlfriend
- Reading Fair contest winner qualifies for Wing Bowl 26
- Baseballtown Charities, GT Church team up on Dream Field
- Berks sports surgeon explains Wentz's season-ending injury
- Updated Bitterly cold today with gusty winds, low wind chill values
- Reading firefighters, paramedics delayed by careless drivers, illegal parking
- Lehigh Valley post office gets ready for Christmas push
- Updated Developer sues town of Phillipsburg over hotel
- Lehigh Township supervisors hold the line on taxes for 2018
- Analyst: Alabama Senate race has national impact
- Easton Council holding hearing on tax abatement program
- Variances granted to advance Bethlehem Armory Apartment project
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Meal kit delivery company opening East Coast hub in Lancaster