A Cincinnati woman and a man from Franklin, Ohio, are accused of selling a 2-year-old and creating child pornography, FOX19 in Cincinnati reported.
Cousins Ciera Richter, 25, and Jason Fletcher, 40, are facing federal charges, the station said.
Prosecutors said a probation officer found the child pornography on Fletcher’s phone, including videos that were made with the phone.
In the video, Richter holds the toddler while Fletcher records himself sexually abusing the child, officials said.
According to the indictment, Richter intended to sell the videos.
Both Fletcher and Richter are charged with one count of conspiracy to produce child pornography and production of child pornography, according to a release by prosecutors, FOX19 reported. Richter is also charged with one count of selling a child.
Another high school has turned into a scene of carnage, this time in western Kentucky.Read More »
- US cuts funding for Palestinians following Trump's Twitter threat
- Tesla in Autopilot mode crashes into fire truck
- Family of man in 'swatting' death sues city of Wichita and police
- Zinke on offshore drilling flip: Florida's 'coastal currents' are different
- Wray bringing in new chief of staff, replacing Comey-era holdover
- Michigan State president faces pressure to quit amid Nassar scandal
- Updated Fatal crash closes eastbound lanes of Route 422 in Exeter
- Man dies after skiing accident at Blue Mountain
- Former Allentown managing director testifies his rigged bid at mayor's request
- Updated Increase in passengers at Lehigh Valley International Airport
- Updated Schuylkill County barn fire intentional, police say
- Updated State launches interactive database to help with opioid crisis
- Updated Officials moving ahead with Whitehall Twp. sinkhole repairs
- Updated Mentally ill man pleads guilty to murdering mother
- I-78 crash leaves 1 entrapped, sent to hospital
- Hellertown Main Street work gets $160,000 in funding