News

Crews battle 2-alarm house fire in Catasauqua

Fire damages Catasauqua home

CATASAUQUA, Pa. - Firefighters battled a 2-alarm fire at a home in Lehigh County on Thursday morning.

The fire was first reported shortly before 8 a.m. in the basement of a house at 329 Church St. in Catasauqua.

The fire damaged the basement, and the rest of the house sustained smoke damage, according to a 69 News crew at the scene.

No injuries were reported.

The Red Cross responded to help four adults who live at the house wit food, comfort kits and blankets.

The fire appears to have started in the dryer in the basement.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

STORMCENTER UPDATE

Allentown, PA 18102

45°F

Broken Clouds

TONIGHT

29°F

  • %

This Week's Circulars

Top Stories

Latest from the newsroom

More from the Newsroom