Fire engulfs twin home on Main St. in Emmaus

Emmaus fire

EMMAUS, Pa. - A child was rushed to a hospital from a burning home in Lehigh County early Monday morning.

Flames engulfed a twin home at 502 E. Main St. in Emmaus just after 12:30 a.m.

A young girl was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation, officials said.

Viewer Video: Emmaus House Fire

The American Red Cross of the Greater Lehigh Valley assisted by providing meals, clothing and shoes for two adults.

Investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire.

The Emmaus Fire Station will be holding a donation drive for those displaced by the fire. Residents can drop off donations at the fire house at 100 North 6th Street in Emmaus between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Call the fire house at 610-967-5630 for more information.

Due to our site relaunch on October 25, previous comments on existing stories are no longer available.  This change is due to the limitations of Facebook's software 

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.


There is 1 area under advisories, watches or warnings.   DETAILS >>>

Allentown, PA 18102





  • %

This Week's Circulars

Top Stories

Latest from the newsroom

More from the Newsroom