ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown's Jordan Park swimming pool was closed Thursday.
City spokesman Mike Moore said the pool was closed "due to mechanical issues" and the staff was working on repairs.
He recommended residents who use Jordan Pool go to the city's Cedar, Mack and Irving pools as well as the spray parks located at Bucky Boyle Park and the playground at 5th & Allen streets.
Hours of operation at all pools and spray parks are noon to 7 p.m.
More than $2 billion is spent annually on tourism in the Lehigh Valley, and that number is expected to increase.Read More »
- Lehigh Valley Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Lehigh Valley Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Lehigh Valley Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Western New Jersey Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Lehigh Valley Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Berks Exeter police enforce zero-tolerance policy on township's roads
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley