MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Neighbors in one Berks County community are demanding justice after a motorist hit and killed a dog, and just drove away.
It happened Friday afternoon in the rear parking lot of the K-mart on North Fifth Street Highway in Muhlenberg Township.
A gray terrier got away from its owner and ran into the parking lot.
Residents are outraged that the driver didn't stop.
"You could least stop and be courteous," Patrick Coller said. "Let the party know that the dog was hurt. Just to take off was wrong."
Anyone with information on the vehicle or the driver is asked to call Muhlenberg police.
The Hanover Township Board of Supervisors have to decide how convenient they want to make alcohol sales in their township.Read More »
- Berks Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Berks Reading City Council awards towing contract
- New Jersey Crowd wants Troxell to be Phillipsburg's next schools superintendent
- Lehigh Valley BASD seeks several grants
- Berks Audit of RAWA shows former executive director overbilled by $300K
- Lehigh Valley Lower Macungie OKs Shepherd Hills subdivisions
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum