BUSHKILL TWP., Pa. - The Bushkill Township Board of Supervisors announced that the official ribbon cutting ceremony for the PPL Trail will be held next Friday, April 12th at 2:30 in the afternoon.
The trail is a result of a $200,000 Grant awarded to the Township from the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources in 2009.
The land used for the trail was donated to the Township from PPL and links the Jacobsburg State Park to the trailhead located off of State Route 512. It is approximately three miles long, starting at the intersection of Keller Road and Belfast Road.
Supervisor Chairman Brien Kocher will be speaking at the event along with Vice Chairman Jason Smith on behalf of the Environmental Advisory Council for the Township.
Do not expect a warning if you're pulled over in Exeter Township for not wearing a seat belt. Officers say a zero-tolerance policy is in effect.Read More »
- Lehigh Valley Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Lehigh Valley Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Lehigh Valley Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Western New Jersey Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Berks Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Lehigh Valley Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store set for preliminary hearing
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations
- Exeter Township Police enforce zero-tolerance policy
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape