PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - The Phillipsburg Town Council approved a resolution authorizing a lease agreement with Ford Motor Company at their meeting on Tuesday night.
The Phillipsburg Police Department is in need of two additional police cruisers and Council approved acquiring these vehicles through a lease agreement with Ford Motor. The town will be leasing two 2014 Ford Police Interceptor AWD Sedan vehicles. Last year, Phillipsburg acquired Ford Taurus Police vehicles, but according to Acting Municipal Clerk Victoria Kleiner, the town was not in need of any other SUV police vehicles so Sedan vehicles were leased to fill the fleet.
The per month lease cost for these vehicles is $1,589.29 per vehicle for a 24 month period.
For residents, businesses, and all-around traffic in Fleetwood, it's been a rough road since February 2016.Read More »
- Lehigh Valley Bethlehem City Council introduces 2018 budget, Airbnb regulations
- Berks Exeter Township School District appeals zoning decision
- Lehigh Valley Phillipsburg council tables bond ordinance, looks at options
- Lehigh Valley Lehigh County Commissioners receive five-year financial forecasting model
- Lehigh Valley Salisbury Township includes tax hike in proposed 2018 budget
- Berks Reading Christmas tree lighting ceremony set for Dec. 1
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Remains of final two victims from Barclay Friends fire found
- Many enjoy hot meal with side of Thanksgiving fellowship
- New Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- New Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Updated Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby
- Lines form early for Thanksgiving, Black Friday deals