Pride and patriotism filled the air in Berks County this weekend.
Folks lined the streets for the nation's oldest continuous Armed Forces Day parade on Saturday.
Bands, service veterans and military vehicles went from Penn Avenue in Wyomissing down to West Reading.
This was the 66th annual parade.
Organizers say it's an opportunity to express pride in the country.
The 287(g) program was a hot topic at Thursday morning's meeting of the Berks County commissioners.Read More »
- Western New Jersey Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Lehigh Valley Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Lehigh Valley Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Lehigh Valley Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Berks Reading planners move forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Berks Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying