NORRISTOWN, Pa. - After several days of warnings and tests, Montgomery County is lifting two water advisories.
Earlier this week, Pennsylvania American Water told its customers to boil water before drinking and to conserve their usage.
Water officials said the plant was having treatment issues.
On Friday, officials said the water has tested clean and those advisories are no longer in place.
This notice applies to the company's approximately 18,000 customers in the following communities:
• East Norriton Township
• West Norriton Township
• Lower Providence Township
• Whitpain Township
• Worcester Township
• Whitemarsh Township
More than $2 billion is spent annually on tourism in the Lehigh Valley, and that number is expected to increase.Read More »
- Lehigh Valley Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Lehigh Valley Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Lehigh Valley Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Western New Jersey Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Lehigh Valley Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Berks Exeter police enforce zero-tolerance policy on township's roads
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold