ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Nineteen-year-old Travis Malone of Allentown turned himself in at police headquarters Thursday morning for a Feb. 19 shooting in the 500 block of North Jordan Street in the city.
A 17-year-old boy was shot in the torso that afternoon, but survived.
Malone was charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault and weapons offenses, reported Captain Gail Struss of Allentown Police.
After being arraigned Thursday afternoon before Magisterial District Judge David Howells Jr., Malone was sent to Lehigh County Prison.
Bail is set at $250,000.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business