LEHIGH TWP., Pa. - One person was sent to the hospital after a mobile home caught fire Thursday morning in Northampton County.
The fire broke out around 9:45 a.m. in the area of Riverview Drive/Route 145 at Walnut Street in Lehigh Township.
Officials have not released any information about the victim's injuries or what may have sparked the fire.
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business