EASTON, Pa. - Fifteen people were displaced by a fire that damaged four homes in Easton on Thursday.
The fire was reported around 11 a.m. in the 1100 block of Pine Street.
There were no reports of injuries, however, a cat may have died in the fire, officials said.
The American Red Cross said it is providing emergency assistance of food, clothing and lodging to six adults and nine children.
It wasn't an immediate threat, but a threat for an action that was going to take place in the future.Read More »
- Allentown police seize more than $20,000 in cocaine, heroin
- Berks man charged in fatal motorcycle crash on Route 222
- Man demands cigarettes while exposed in Plainfield Township
- Facebook chat with teen girl ends in man's arrest
- Men allegedly arranging sex with teens arrive to find police
- Krushelnyski recalled to Phantoms; Hora returned to Royals
- 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- Eagles fans weigh in on Wentz's injury, Foles' return
- DA: Parkland district, officers handling alleged threats
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Expert sees partisanship in Pennsylvania congressional maps
- Pipe bomb detonates in New York bus terminal, commuters react
- Session instructs police officers on how to cope with stress
- Health Beat: Baby octopus saves preemies
- Positive Parenting: Routines and school readiness