ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The search is on for the person who shot and killed two men in Allentown.
Two men were gunned down at the intersection of 4th and Washington in broad daylight Tuesday. It's the second deadly daytime shooting in the city in two weeks.
The Lehigh County coroner's office identified the victims as Richard Vera Jr., 28, and Keith Minick, 24.
Both were taken to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. The coroner ruled their deaths a homicide.
A neighbor across the street said investigators are looking at everything to find the shooter.
"They started to check the security footage in the basement and told me to get out," said Carlos Malavet.
Detectives also went door to door speaking with others in the neighborhood.
Autopsies on the men are scheduled for Wednesday.
It wasn't an immediate threat, but a threat for an action that was going to take place in the future.Read More »
- Allentown police seize more than $20,000 in cocaine, heroin
- Berks man charged in fatal motorcycle crash on Route 222
- Man demands cigarettes while exposed in Plainfield Township
- Facebook chat with teen girl ends in man's arrest
- Men allegedly arranging sex with teens arrive to find police
- Krushelnyski recalled to Phantoms; Hora returned to Royals
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Eagles fans weigh in on Wentz's injury, Foles' return
- DA: Parkland district, officers handling alleged threats
- Updated No real estate tax increase for Spring Township residents
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Expert sees partisanship in Pennsylvania congressional maps
- Pipe bomb detonates in New York bus terminal, commuters react
- Session instructs police officers on how to cope with stress
- Health Beat: Baby octopus saves preemies