Lehigh Valley

3 more possible victims of alleged Bethlehem serial rapist David Martinez come forward

More possible victims of alleged serial rapist come forward

BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Three more possible victims have come forward with accusations against an alleged serial rapist, Northampton County officials announced Monday.

District Attorney John Morganelli announced the arrest of David Martinez last week. He was charged with raping two teen girls at his home on Maple Street in Bethlehem.

A day after the arrest was announced, Morganelli said three more possible victims had stepped forward. The number of potential victims now stands at six, Morganelli said.

The investigation is ongoing, and more charges are expected, Morganelli said.

Due to our site relaunch on October 25, previous comments on existing stories are no longer available.  This change is due to the limitations of Facebook's software 

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.


There is 1 closing active.   >> LIST


There is 1 area under advisories, watches or warnings.   DETAILS >>>

Allentown, PA 18102


Broken Clouds



  • %

This Week's Circulars

Top Stories

Latest from the newsroom

More from the Newsroom