BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Two women and a young child were seriously injured in a two-car crash Wednesday morning in Bethlehem.
The accident happened around 8:30 a.m. in the 700 block of Central Boulevard.
The two women drivers were transported to St. Luke's Hospital with serious injuries. A young child in one of the cars was flown to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, according to police.
There's no word on what might have caused the accident.
The City of Bethlehem Police Department is investigating this accident.
Anyone who might have information about this event is asked to contact Officer Jonathan Desiderio at 610-865-7187.
A Lehigh Valley man charged in connection with a string of cell phone store robberies was in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday.Read More »
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations