BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Next week you can shop til' you drop and fight cancer, all at the same time!
It's the 40th annual Boutique at the Rink fundraiser at the Bethlehem Municipal Ice Rink.
For the past several weeks, hundreds of volunteers have been sorting through donations, setting up, and putting out thousands of clothing items, shoes, jewelry, housewares, sporting goods and more.
If you've never been, organizers say this is the year to come check it out.
"They should come here and shop because they can get a great bargain. And they should come here and shop because everybody knows somebody who's been touched by cancer," said Karen Hein, co-chair for Boutique at the Rink.
Last year, the event raised more than $205,000, and several checks given to cancer organizations in the Lehigh Valley.
The sale starts Tuesday, May 27th.
Here's a complete list of hours:
Tuesday, May 27, Premiere Night - 4 p.m. - 9 p.m. ($10.00 donation)
Wednesday, May 28, Full Price Day - 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday, May 29, Half Price Day -10 a.m. - 8 p.m. (New Pink Light Specials!)
Friday, May 30, Half Price Day - 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. (New Pink Light Specials!)
Saturday, May 31, Bag Day - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe