BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Five Lehigh University students were displaced and one was taken to a hospital with serious injuries after a fire ripped through an off-campus house early Tuesday morning.
Crews responded to the 2-alarm fire in the 400 block of Montclair Street in south Bethlehem around 2 a.m.
Ten other people had to be evacuated from two other nearby buildings as firefighters knocked down the flames.
The fire is still under investigation, but fire officials said it appears to be accidental in nature.
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner