The company's report, released Friday, shows fourth quarter sales of $2.6 billion, up four percent from the previous year.
Net income was $305 million with a diluted earnings per share of $1.42.
The Trexlertown-based company supplies industrial gases, equipment and materials to companies and is the world's largest supplier of hydrogen and helium.
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Fishing event makes dreams come true