Lehigh Valley residents can breathe a little easier. Air quality is improving across the board.
The American Lung Association said the ozone in Lehigh County jumped from an F grade last year to a C this year.
Northampton County also improved, going from an F to a C as well.
In New Jersey, Warren County's ozone rating got a C grade as well. But, thanks to its daily readings, Warren County is considered among the best and cleanest counties for the past two years.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business