HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Two modes of transportation in the Lehigh Valley are teaming up for a new advertising campaign.
Officials from Lehigh Valley International Airport on Tuesday unveiled a new "mobile billboard" on the side of a LANTA bus.
It's part of the airport's new "easy in, easy out" campaign to promote the convenience of using L.V.I.A, and officials said it's just one of the projects L.V.I.A. and LANTA will be collaborating on.
"We have an ongoing dialogue with LANTA," said Charles Everett, executive director of the Lehigh and Northampton Airport Authority. "We have a good partnership with them and certainly the mobile billboard, if you will, will help us in increasing that partnership."
Officials at L.V.I.A. said they plan to eventually build a LANTA transfer station at the airport.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading