ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Snow clean up and removal continues throughout our region, including in Allentown.
Crews are out in full force getting rid of all the extra snow but they still need your help to get the job done.
It's the day after, the day after the storm and Allentown residents are still busy digging out.
"Now that they're out in the West End clearing the streets, I thought it was time to try and move my car to make it a little easier on the plows," said Steve Molloy, of Allentown.
On the East Side, we caught up with a crew doing snow removal near Liberty Street and Ridge Avenue.
Signs have been posted all throughout Allentown, letting residents know when they'll be clearing the snow.
It's definitely a work in progress but residents like Steve Molloy say cooperation is key.
"You just have to be patient, it's a big city, there's a lot of streets to clear and there's only so many people who can work at a time so we do what we can and fortunately if you're like me you don't have a huge pressure to get out and go anywhere," said Malloy.
- Updated Route 222 reopens after multiple vehicle crash in Richmond Twp.
- More than just cars at Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Much cooler this afternoon, some rain or drizzle
- Reading Red Knights fans out in full force for championship game
- Fire tears through vacant home in Allentown
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash