ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Allentown Fire Department is seeing a few changes at the top.
During a ceremony Friday morning, Bob Kudlak was officially sworn in as the interim fire chief and Assistant Chief Lee Laubach was promoted to deputy chief of operations.
Mayor Ed Pawlowski also announced that Laubach will serve as the head of the city's new emergency management team.
Pawlowski said the team is made up of a number of city officials who will respond to emergency situations in Allentown.
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking