ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Friday was Health Care Career Discovery Day for Allentown high school students.
They were taken on a tour of the training and rehab facilities at Lehigh Valley Health Network's sports medicine center.
They were able to explore lots of career options, including sports medicine and athletic training.
They were also exposed to careers they could have right out of high school, as well as careers which require a two-year degree and a for-year degree.
- Wilson shuts down Salem Christian in Bash opener
- Concerns in Emmaus about possible Rodale sale
- Catty man allegedly exposes himself to teen, asks is she 'open minded'
- Lehigh Valley's wild Carpenter Cup ride ends on final day
- Andrew Pullin promoted to Lehigh Valley
- Police: Robbery suspect says 'sorry' before sticking up 7-Eleven
- DA orders grand jury investigation of fatal police shooting
- Fire destroys building, several vehicles in Berks
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Suspect surrenders in stabbing of 2 teens in Reading
- New Phillipsburg man arrested on heroin charges
- DYN-A-MITE Auctions a family affair
- Allentown to discuss banning "conversion therapy"
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Students attend special summer camp at Kutztown U.
- Company cuts ribbon on organic chicken hatchery