ALLENTOWN, Pa. - An Allentown man is facing a long list of charges after a police pursuit in Bethlehem Saturday morning.
Colin Wentworth, 22, was arrested Saturday after crashing his car into several vehicles while under the influence of alcohol, according to court records.
A witness says he saw an officer open fire after Wentworth's car ran into a police vehicle that was trying to block off the area. His car finally came to a stop near 10th Avenue and West Lehigh Street in Bethlehem.
Court records show Wentworth is being charged with four counts of aggravated assault, four counts of damage to unattended vehicles, criminal mischief, fleeing, resisting arrest and DUI charges.
Wentworth is being held in Lehigh County Jail on $50,000 bail.
Bethlehem police said the case has been turned over to the Lehigh County District Attorney's office.
69 News has contacted the Lehigh County DA's office but has yet to hear back.
- Terrifying health scare gets couple into running
- Lehigh Valley teams going to World Finals in scholastic competition
- Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- Police ask retailers to be on lookout for gift card scams
- Woman finds another piece of Southwest Airlines plane debris
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Lower Macungie hikes fee for developers
- Democratic debate touches on hot-button issues
- Northampton County disbanding gaming authority