ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A 21-year-old Allentown man has been arrested for participating in assaulting and stabbing a victim in his home.
Thomas Diaz has been charged with simple assault, aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy to commit aggravated assault and harassment.
The crime occurred around 7:30 p.m. Jan. 29 in the city. Police responding to a report of a stabbing found the victim with a stab wound in his abdomen. He was transported to the hospital.
Witnesses told police at least three people participated in the assault on the victim.
Police later learned the victim was walking near 12th and Walnut streets when four individuals got out of a car. Two of them, later identified as Diaz and Terry Gibson, began to punch the victim in the head. Another male, identified only as "Rep" by police, struck the victim over the head. The fourth attacker, identified as Dillon Milburn , took out a pocket knife and stabbed the victim in the abdomen.
Diaz lives in the 1900 block of S. Delaware Street in the city.
- HS Boys Volleyball: Parkland sweeps Liberty
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle