ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Allentown is offering $1 million to purchase land at the Queen City Airport.
The city currently leases an eight-acre slice of land at the airport, which is used by the city streets department.
Now, the city is offering the Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority $1 million to buy it.
The city said it has not heard back from the authority about the offer, and our calls to the executive director have not been returned.
- Updated Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens