ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Allentown Parking Authority announced that it will open five parking decks to city residents free of charge.
The decks will be open to residents from 4 p.m. Wednesday through 7 a.m. Thursday. All vehicles must be removed by 7 a.m. Thursday.
The parking decks open to residents include:
- the Spiral Deck in the 800 block of Linden Street;
- the Walnut Street deck at Ninth and Walnut streets;
- the Government Deck at Fourth and Hamilton streets;
- the Transportation Center at Sixth and Linden streets, and;
- the Community Deck at 13 S. Sixth Street.
The sun seems to have helped melt a lot of the snow here in Easton Thursday but it still made for a lot of work in the morning.Read More »
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Police allege Bethlehem man holds woman in apartment for a day
- Allentown season swim passes on sale in April
- Bethlehem Easter egg hunt rescheduled
- Palmerton man killed in crash in Washington Township
- Fire damages house in Coopersburg
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Updated Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Updated Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Updated Residents spotted digging out from fourth winter storm
- Updated Health Beat: Lisfranc injury is not always career-ending now
- Wolf taps 36-year state police vet to be acting commissioner
- Positive Parenting: Robot dog teaches right from wrong
- Arts Around Town: Houston-area blues scene focus of 'Blast Furnace Blues Festival'
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Toys R Us founder dies