ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A party turned violent in Allentown late Saturday night when a 17-year-old male was shot, police said.
Police said the shooting happened just before midnight in the 1000 block of Allen Street.
As police were responding to a report of a shooting in that area, a large party was seen quickly dispersing from a home.
Police found a 17-year-old male with a gunshot wound to the ankle. Police said he was shot after getting into an argument with someone else at the party.
The boy, who was treated at the hospital for a minor injury, has not been cooperating with authorities, police said.
At this point, no arrests have been made. Anyone with information is asked to call Allentown police at 610-437-7721.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business